December 12, 2019, 06:28:52 PM

Author Topic: Drone Boat issue/feedback  (Read 3846 times)

Offline Casper

• H-BOT members
Drone Boat issue/feedback
« on: October 10, 2011, 09:24:47 AM »
Greetings guys,

right now i use H-bot in Anomalies-Autoscan mode on a drone boat (carrier). Everything works fine except for the drones. I have found several times my carrier sitting on the anomaly trying to reopen/close either drone in bay folder or drone in space folder. Since then i checked "Log OFF Eve on drones disable due to errors" and now most of the time i find the bot logged off. It is alot buggy and rather frustrating cause it makes the bot actually unusable on drone boats since it can go no more than an hour or two before this bug occurs - sometimes even less.

I know i set everything right cause i double cheked it and there are no errors when bot is auto configuring. I"ve stayed and watched it for a while and this is what i have observed so far:

The real problem is Drone in Bay folder. When it is opened, the bot tries to close it. It positions the cross over the designated area (Drones in Bay folder), generates right click and then tries to find "Collapse" sub menu but I've noticed that the offset coordinates are not right. the bot goes too much down and hits "No Item" area and after that it goes in a loop as it generates another right click on the folder and then going back to "No item" area. It just need to go a little bit to the right and a little bit up - doing so the bot will positoon the cursor on "Collapse" sub menu and i guess the folder wll be closed. The offset coordinates for closing the "Drones in Bay" folder should be like the coordinates when launching drones (when bot finds "launch drones" menu) - now it seems like these offset coordinates are like the coordinates when opening "Drones in Space" folder after drones are launched. So if the developer can look at this and fix it - seems to me that it can be done easily.

and one more question - offtopic sorry for that.
I wanted to do a fresh install on the H-bot. I found "full version" as well as "latest fix version" (the last being a single file). Should i use the single file to run the aplication, or install full version and run it from there or install ful version and replace H-bot exe with the single file form the latest fix version? Excuse my ignorance.

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
Re: Drone Boat issue/feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 08:11:10 PM »
Hello,

H-Bot can't open/close DronesInBay folder properly. This folder should be closed when starting the bot. It can open close the Drones In Space folder as needed. You can send me a screenshot showing your drones window so I give it a look. You can delete of course all personal info like char name, system name etc.
Because Eve now has a glitch and drones window blinks when drones are launched I'd suggest not using too low step timer for better stability.

Right now the full version setup includes the latest patch which is 310711. So if you are doing a fresh install use the full setup. If you already have H-Bot installed and want to update to latest build you can just download the latest fix.

Offline lioncub8

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 07:11:30 AM »
I am having the same problem.  It will launch drones, but then continuously try to launch drones, it keeps clicking on the Drones in Bay > Expand > Collapse even after the drones have been launched.  OCR error that needs fixing or?

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 11:15:24 AM »
I am having the same problem.  It will launch drones, but then continuously try to launch drones, it keeps clicking on the Drones in Bay > Expand > Collapse even after the drones have been launched.  OCR error that needs fixing or?
Don't have too wide drones window, make it smaller and try again. If you still have problem send me a screenshot showing your drones window with drones launched in space.