December 08, 2019, 06:46:23 PM

Author Topic: Demo Autoconfig Error  (Read 3842 times)

Offline lolwut

Demo Autoconfig Error
« on: June 05, 2012, 06:03:45 AM »
Trying to get the demo to work... however I run into the following issue:

23:00:58|AutoConfig Failed!
23:00:58|2 top bms are safespots
23:00:58|Loot bm named: SECURE found!
23:00:58|3 bookmarks in this system found!

my bookmarks are (in the order given):
SS1
CONT
AMMO

but it seems SS1 and AMMO are not detected.. even though I have AMMO set in OCR settings

Offline Draguil

• H-BOT members
Re: Demo Autoconfig Error
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 06:51:47 AM »
Works find for me. You should get a window pop up telling what is failing. Also I would check that you have the belt over loaded and you have selected one of the belts. If you notice it's finding your SS's find.

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 12:30:50 AM »
Check  "Refill ammo" in H-Bot main window.

Offline lolwut

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 04:02:05 AM »
Edit: Fixed... looking forward to testing it!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 04:13:50 AM by lolwut »

Offline woodzstack2

• H-BOT members
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 10:06:47 AM »
all i get is:

03:01:18|AutoConfig Failed!
03:01:18|Can't find safespots!
03:01:18|Couldn't find cargo window!
03:01:17|Eve Window Found!

over and over. ive gone down from 2560 x 1600 resolution, to 1024 x 768 and pretty much matched pixel for pixel as best I could, by reshapping your example over mine, to see that it matches. nothing works. ive gone through the guid several times.

now, ive also paid for the bot, but I have not gotten anything int the mail for it yet, save paypal telling me Ive paid for it, and its gone through. So, ive raised an alert on paypal, to claim the money back, unless 1:) I get help and make the program work. 2:) I at least get the so-called automated delivery of the product. ( misleading there - it does not auto send anything)

can you tell us where. pixel by pixel at what co-ordinates the windows top left corners should be, and where thier bottoms should be. would be much faster and simpler. keep in mind most of us use high resolution moniotrs, and not 1024 x 768 (heck most cell phones go higher then that by default)

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 10:32:10 AM »
all i get is:

03:01:18|AutoConfig Failed!
03:01:18|Can't find safespots!
03:01:18|Couldn't find cargo window!
03:01:17|Eve Window Found!

over and over. ive gone down from 2560 x 1600 resolution, to 1024 x 768 and pretty much matched pixel for pixel as best I could, by reshapping your example over mine, to see that it matches. nothing works. ive gone through the guid several times.

now, ive also paid for the bot, but I have not gotten anything int the mail for it yet, save paypal telling me Ive paid for it, and its gone through. So, ive raised an alert on paypal, to claim the money back, unless 1:) I get help and make the program work. 2:) I at least get the so-called automated delivery of the product. ( misleading there - it does not auto send anything)

can you tell us where. pixel by pixel at what co-ordinates the windows top left corners should be, and where thier bottoms should be. would be much faster and simpler. keep in mind most of us use high resolution moniotrs, and not 1024 x 768 (heck most cell phones go higher then that by default)
Hello,
First of all activation email is automated but some time it's blocked by spam filters I understand that not everyone has a clue about how mail servers work. Check your junk mail folder. I've also sent you the activation email manually 20 minutes ago. You've raised a dispute on paypal before contacting me and I have no problem refunding your payment.

H-Bot works with any resolution and not just 1024x768 (nowhere in the guide it says 1024x768 is mandatory resolution...)
I'm sure it's something simple that you missed from the guide so just send me a screenshot and I'll gladly help you.