October 22, 2020, 02:27:02 PM

Author Topic: Asteroid npc mode + salvage?  (Read 3196 times)

Offline db00

• H-BOT members
Asteroid npc mode + salvage?
« on: April 10, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »
Hi, it is possible to salvage while using the asteroid npc mode? The bot after killing the rats is using the beam tracker to pull and loot the wreck, and after the bot is untargetting that wreck and its moving to another.
1.After killing the rats the bot goes to the wreck that's far away, instead of going to the closest one. (he clicks the distance tab only once, so the distance is descending).
I noticed that in the salvage mods the bot won't attack the rats, they will just check for wrecks.
+ a bug I noticed :
2. After looting all the wrecks the bot keeps trying to loot an empty wreck. Opens it, presses loot all, closes the wreck and again and again.
ps: I tested these in the demo version.
3. Once I buy the bot I'm able to use it on 2 characters at once? Is there a limit on how many instance of the bot I can run ? (using vmware )
My settings should be as presented in the guide + as for the overview settings I loaded those that came with the bot.
Thanks
Buying eve isk / swtor credits / wow gold .
contact me via

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
Re: Asteroid npc mode + salvage?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 11:03:22 PM »
Hello,
No it's not possible to salvage in asteroids mode. Although it's been asked before and I said I'll add this feature I haven't done it yet because I don't find it very important because killing npcs brings more ISK/hour than salvaging/looting them so wasting time salvaging-looting in your ratting ship is not the right way to do things in null sec imo. It's better to have a noctis clean the belts after you which is much more efficient than your ratting ship.
1.Actually clicking once makes the sorting ascending so the top most is the nearest. Select sort by distance in Misc Settings of H-Bot and send me a screenshot if you still have a problem maybe something is not ok with your columns.
2.If you are talking about LootAll in asteroids mode then go to your Eve overview filters and remove empty wrecks then go to H-Bot Settings->Loot&Store and check the box [Reload ov. after each wreck]
3.You can't use the same H-Bot account to run 2 or more bots simultaneously you'll need a separate H-Bot Hunter account for each running eve character. H-Bot account is not bind to a character so you can use it with any of your chars just not at the same time.

o/