June 22, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

Author Topic: A few questions  (Read 358 times)

Offline Dosu55

A few questions
« on: March 09, 2018, 12:31:05 PM »
Hello, i'm planning to buy bot, but for now i testing it in demo version. For now i have a few questions that i couldnt resolve:
1. Here's a problem with autoscan anomalies - when i arrive to anomaly and using friendly check option(with simulation on) and its the only avaiable anomaly in this system, then bot ignored this anomaly and started rescan anomalies in prob scan window in cycle(as it should). But the problem is that he doesnt warp off from this anomaly to safespot to wait when new anomalies will be avaiable and continues to rescan still standing in anomaly where my blue friend killing npcs. Is there any soultion to make bot warp off to safe spot when no avaiable anomalies in prob scan window and continue rescan exactly in safe spot.
2. Is there any aviable option to return drones for example when they have 50% shield drop but not when they just attacked a few times by npcs.
Thank you.
P.S. Also i mentioned that in demo version bot doesnt warp out to safe spot when hostile appear in local. Maybe he doesnt warp out from anomaly(where already blue friend killing npcs) to safespot because warping to safe spot doesnt supporting in demo version ?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 01:47:30 PM by Dosu55 »

Offline Dosu55

Re: A few questions
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 10:19:10 AM »
Is this forum still alive ? Any help from developer ?