October 28, 2021, 06:34:59 PM

Author Topic: Questions on Drones  (Read 5009 times)

Offline Sutekh

• H-BOT members
Questions on Drones
« on: April 06, 2008, 07:28:33 AM »
Am I to assume the missile won't fire if I have drones enabled? I am having problems with the drones enabled getting my missiles to activate.

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
Re: Questions on Drones
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 07:56:42 AM »
   No, enabling drones will not disable missiles. On the contrary at least one weapon is needed for drones to work. I tryed to avoid too many clicks in the drones section so h-bot 1.5 will never right click drones ->engage target. Just make sure on your drones settings in eve you set it to aggresive and check focus fire (drone settings can be opened by right clicking the white arrow in drones ->drone settings). Drones will engage the first npc that targets you or the first npc you'll fire with a weapon and after that will engage all the aggroed rats so there is no need for h-bot to right click ->engage.

Offline Sutekh

• H-BOT members
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 08:40:01 AM »
mine was doing some wierd stuff.. it would spit the drone out then try and select the bottom drone window where they are in space but would select below it..

another time it clicked on guard. i just gave up on it and went back to all missiles.

Offline Whiteangel

• H-BOT members
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 02:57:39 PM »
I have not tested this new drones feature yet, but i must ask.  Does the bot wait until all npc's target you before deploying drones and if not can you make it do that?  Because if it does not I dont think it will take very long before all your drones are dead.

EDIT: I just downloaded new version nvm i see the wait before deploying drones box.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 03:05:52 PM by Whiteangel »

Offline Jomi

• H-BOT members
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »
hey there. im having an issue with the drones. They work fine after i arrive at belt, but when it kill all the rats the program just calls the drones to aproach and orbit, it dosent go to the botton of the option to scoop drones to drone bay. Am i doing something wrong configuring this or is it a bug?

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 09:36:44 AM »
hey there. im having an issue with the drones. They work fine after i arrive at belt, but when it kill all the rats the program just calls the drones to aproach and orbit, it dosent go to the botton of the option to scoop drones to drone bay. Am i doing something wrong configuring this or is it a bug?

Normally it should click "Return to Drone bay". Do you have this option in the menu that pops up  ? Send me a screenshot showing the menu that pops up when the drones in space are clicked (delete all personal data).

Offline Jomi

• H-BOT members
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 05:40:35 PM »
i found the problem m8. i had groups in drone bay, altough i didnt had the drones in that group, it made an extra line apear when the program was going to call them to drone bay. Thnx anyway