October 28, 2021, 05:50:12 PM

Author Topic: Clarification on looting key words  (Read 3846 times)

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
Clarification on looting key words
« on: February 01, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »
 When adding a new key word in loot list have in mind that the npc name have to start with that word. For example if you want to add an npc called "Guristas Eradicator" (nothing special about that npc, it's just an example) you should add the text "Guristas Eradicator". Just "Eradicator" won't work cause the ocr start reading from the first letter. So these values are correct "Guristas Er", "Guristas Erad", "Guristas Eradic" and these are not "Eradicator", "Erad". I think you got the point.

Of course if you want to test the whole recognition and looting procedure just add a common npc name to the looting list and press refresh. Wait in front of the screen until h-bot encounters that npc and watch the looting process. At the end don't forget to remove that testing keyword and press refresh again.

Offline H-BOT

• H-Bot dev
  • Administrator
Re: Clarification on looting key words
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 02:54:39 PM »
CRITICAL !
I was too hurry to get out the 1.3 version I didn't update the set up guide properly! So there is another important setting I forgot to mention.

H-bot looting system expect the wreck-cargo to be opened in place of the first target, on the left of the "selected item" window.

So before starting it just jettison an item in space or go to your secure container, open it and arrange it like in the image above. Sorry to let you 2 days without that info.

I'll create a new updated guide so ppl won't need to search the forum.
CRITICAL !